Elizabeth Falk, PTA, OPTA, NASM-PES
Author, Expert Board Member
- Saint Louis Community College
- Webster University
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Performance Enhancement Specialist, PES
- Movement Links, Movement Analysis
- Nxt Gen PT, Orthopedic Specialization, OPTA
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates, Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification
- Summit Professional Education, Manual Therapy and Self-Care Strategies, San Bernardino, CA
- Certified HawksGrips Practitioner (cert. HGP-I)
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant – CA, MO
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
Liz lives and works in the Inland Empire of CA. She was a multi-sport athlete in her youth, competing in softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, and swimming. Liz swam collegiately at Webster University where she earned her B.A. degree in Communications.
She is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in which she holds an A.A.S. degree from St. Louis Community College – Meramec. Liz has advanced training in orthopedic physical therapy through NextGen PT and in movement analysis through Movement Links. She is also a certified NASM-Performance Enhancement Specialist.
Liz is passionate about providing parents and coaches with the knowledge and resources necessary to create a safe and enjoyable environment for young athletes.
Articles written by Elizabeth Falk
Articles reviewed by Elizabeth Falk
Massage Gun Advice Expert Board
Elizabeth Falk is a member of our newly established Experts Board, which consists of several licensed practitioners, such as Physical Therapists and NASM-certified Specialists, as well as experienced Fact-Checkers.